Back to overviewBack to overview
After 28 years as a Senior Partner at McKinsey & Company, Jacques concentrates his expertise on media, High-Tech, Strategy, and Corporate Finance. He teaches business strategy at the Solvay Business School and consults for the United Nations on scaling digital ventures.
Jacques is also a frequent speaker at global conferences and his vast research on the impact, opportunities, and challenges of technology has been published in the Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, as well as various academic journals.
- Venture partner, Antler (Amsterdam)
- Founder and CEO, MachaonAdvisory
- Board member, Marquard Media (Switzerland)
- Member of the Board of Advisors, Portulans Institute (Washington D.C.)
- Member of the Board of Advisors, STOA, European Parliament
In the news