Wouter Goossens joined Fortino Capital in March 2021 as Investment Director. Prior to Fortino Wouter was a Director at ING Ventures, the €300m corporate venture capital fund of ING Bank N.V., focused on Series A stage fintech investments. At ING Ventures, Wouter led the investments in Kabbage (sold to American Express), Cobase, Twisto, TradeIX, Scoperty and TransFICC.
At Fortino Capital Wouter will be responsible for deal sourcing, deal execution and portfolio management.
- Co-founder and Director at ING Ventures
- Board Member at Cobase, Twisto and Scoperty and Board Observer at TradeIX and TransFICC
- Fintech Investment Manager at ING Bank N.V.
- Analyst and Associate Capital Structuring & Advisory at ING Bank N.V.
- MSc in Management of Technology from Delft University of Technology (Cum Laude) including study assignments at ETH Zürich and UC Berkley Haas School of Business