Wouter Goossens joined Fortino Capital in March 2021 as Investment Director. Prior to Fortino Wouter was a Director at ING Ventures, the €300m corporate venture capital fund of ING Bank N.V., focused on Series A stage fintech investments. At ING Ventures, Wouter led the investments in Kabbage (sold to American Express), Cobase, Twisto (sold to Zip Co), TradeIX, Scoperty and TransFICC.
- Co-founder and Director at ING Ventures
- Board Member at Cobase, Twisto and Scoperty and Board Observer at TradeIX and TransFICC
- Fintech Investment Manager at ING Bank N.V.
- Analyst and Associate Capital Structuring & Advisory at ING Bank N.V.
- MSc in Management of Technology from Delft University of Technology (Cum Laude) including study assignments at ETH Zürich and UC Berkley Haas School of Business